Here is what YOU can do right now to support this movement!
- Tell your friends and family about Fostering Change!
- Go to our CONTACT page and introduce yourself!
- Become a member and sign up for E-mail updates HERE!
- Invite us to come visit your local foster parent support groups!
- Purchase our signature shirts, hats and jewelry in the SWAG SHOP! It looks cute and is a great conversation starter!
- Grab a Fostering Change Window Decal or sticker for your car!
- Help grow our FACEBOOK community!
- LIKE our page!
- SHARE our page!
- INVITE your friends to LIKE it!
- COMMENT and LOVE posts!
- The more LIKES we have, the more influence we will have!
THIS IS MY STORY
8. We need YOUR story!
Every Friday on our Facebook page, we feature a true story from a Washington foster parent with a goal educate the public and our legislators of real life stories and the desperate need for reform. Your story matters!
Submit your story HERE! (excluding names and specific dates)
SUPPORT OUR WORK!
Thank you for partnering with us in the Fostering Change movement!
Your generous gifts will be used to support foster parents, promote better outcomes for foster children, and provide us with the means to advocate for change within Washington's foster care system.
Fostering Change WA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, making every donation tax deductible. Thank you for your support!